We would be honored to consider you as a sponsor for Women Writers, Women Books.
Your sponsorship gives you high visibility and benefits from the goodwill we’ve worked long and hard to establish with supporting women writers and authors on Twitter around the world and through our www.bookbywomen.org site.
We are selective about who sponsors us since we are lending our name to your name. We need to have a common ground. And we’re sure you’re selective about who you would like to sponsor, as you’re lending your name to us as well.
Choose from one of these sponsorship levels, each with daily tweets to maximize your exposure:
- Site Sponsorship for $500.
- Supporting Sponsorship starting at $150.
Who are ideal sponsors?
Women writers. Women authors. Women’s groups, organizations, associations. Women led companies. Products that are sustainable, environmentally sound and of potential interest to our global audience of women writers and readers. If you support and honor women, then please consider writing us about becoming a sponsor.
How to Apply
To apply for consideration, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the word SPONSOR in the subject line. Show us the cover of the book, or image of the product you’re interested in showing, and show us links to your website and Twitter account if you have one. Tell us which option you’re interested in from the list below. Payments are made via PayPal, where you can also use your credit card once we accept your offer.
$500 a month (Maximum 2 months at a time)
- Only one site sponsor
- Your Logo on the top of every page in the header bar with ours
- Width 330 x Height of 100
- Also includes the 1st position on the right sidebar
- A press release posted on PRLog.org announcing your sponsorship, and focused on you
- Tweets average 3 x a day at varying hours to over 5800 Twitter followers
- A 500 word post about you as sponsor and a short 1 paragraph summary about you on our sponsorship history page.
We are offering an initial site sponsorship with a header position for $500 a month with a 1 month minimum period. Share our header, as we add your logo, or book and a phrase on our site header. Our name will take 1/3 of the header, your logo or book will take the far 1/3 and text sharing the value of your sponsorhip in the center.
We will also offer to write and post a press release through PRLog.org, giving you additional Internet visibility and exposure. (You will get to review it.) See the ClearSight Publicity Press Room with press releases.
We will design the header for your review and approval. The header shows on every page of the site, over a thousand. Our site continues to draw the most visits from searches on Google attesting to the visibility that we are receiving.
- Visibility on 98% of all site pages
- Prominent viewing on the sidebar, with your logo, book cover, or product image
- Placement order on a first come, first serve basis, waiting list available
- We average 1 Tweet a Day in appreciation for your sponsorship
Sidebar Placement at present has 6 positions showing on almost every page of the site. Since the most valuable sidebar placement is the uppermost one, pricing for sidebar placements start at the top and decrease as they go down. Payment is made up front by PayPal unless other arrangements are negotiated.
Supporting Sponsors -Left Side - Picture with Link
Supporting Sponsors get an average of 1 tweet a day as well as occasional RTs of your tweets. (Updated 10/7/2012)
- Top Place $250
- Second place $225
- Third place $175
- Fourth place $150
- Fifth place $150
- Sixth place $150
Flexible Start Dates
You can start in the middle of the month, and we will promote your tweets through the period until the day before the start day. Start on the 10th on month 1, and we’ll tweet through the 9th of the month 2.
We will be developing Category sponsorship. If you would like to reserve a category, please send your inquiry to email@example.com with SPONSORSHIP in the subject, and we’ll respond.
As with all sponsorship and indeed advertising, we can not, much as we would love to, guarantee sales. We can however continue to grow our Internet presence with quality content, heartfelt relationships with our followers on Twitter, and our guest bloggers, and our growing network of supporters on the Internet.
In order to make this site sustainable for the long term, finding strong sponsorship is essential. So, rates and benefits are subject to change at renewal based on demand.
(Updated September 23, 2012 with updated daily tweets for wide sidebar and site sponsors, and rate increases reflecting the work involved in the tweet programs, and the value offered by the site. We now make it possible to be a sponsor for 1 month.)
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of value have your sponsors received?
- Positive goodwill for their association with an online magazine that is known for supporting women writers and growing an international audience.
- Increases in the number of Twitter followers and the number of visitors to their website.
- A custom daily tweet program of 1 – 3 tweets depending on their sponsorship level meant to highlight their value to women writers and readers.
- Learn about creating varied tweets by seeing the ones we write on their behalf.
- Acquire 12 – 30 original tweets that they can reuse.
- Connections with other women writers that we introduce to them.
- Expanded visibility that reaches around the world.
- Positive goodwill with the editors of Women Writers, Women Books that will last beyond the sponsorship, leading to recommendations and referrals.
What kind of traffic do you get on your site?
We get an average of 100 plus visitors a day landing on the site, and we supplement visibility with daily tweets that go out to 5800 mostly women writers.
What do you do to promote traffic on your site?
We have a full 24/7 content program through Twitter, publicizing the sponsors, the authors, the books and the subjects of our writers. We engage with our Twitter followers and are always on a look out for topics and writers that will interest readers and reach new audiences.
Are the Sponsorship Rates negotiable?
We have been working on the sponsorship rates to find the right match for our community. Currently the work involved to sustain this online magazine is not sustainable without $2000 a month of sponsored revenue. We are at risk of being unable to continue the magazine without sponsorship, or else to go to a membership model, or a pay for publication model, neither of which are idea. You can ask, but we may not be free to agree.
Why should we sponsor Women Writers, Women Books?
- If you are fortunate enough to have discretionary income, you are in a position of being able to enable us to keep providing this channel for you and other writers.
- We provide a valuable service to new writers who have yet to get their writer’s confidence, and also to established authors who want to extend their reach. We present an attractive layout, polish the pieces and make their presentation as appealing as we can.
- Women Writers, Women Books is another voice in this world for equality, respect, renunciation of violence against women, and support for raising the prominence of women writers. We are one of many, yet we have an important role to play.
- You have a choice of providing Cows, Goats, Sheep and Chickens to family farmers so they have food to eat and food and wool to sell, vs. sponsoring our site, we would probably say, be generous and help others survive. But you can also support both.
- Because without your sponsorship, we will have to go to a paid membership, or pay for publication model.