What is Women Writers Wednesday Blogs?
- An initiative on twitter by us to connect women writers who blog.
What’s in it for me?
- The chance to enhance your own network, increase your visibility and discover other women writers.
How does it work, can I join?
- Of course you can join! Tweet your latest blog post on a Wednesday using the hashtag #WWWblogs. Do a search on #WWWblogs and follow other women writers, most importantly: Retweet blogs you like.
But I haven’t got a blog.
- Good opportunity to start one! Or you could always tweet a friend’s blog post using the #WWWblogs hashtag. They will surely appreciate the favor!
Does this mean I have to write the blog on a Wednesday?
- No, you just tweet it on a Wednesday.
Will you RT my blog?
- We always do RT a few blogs every week, and have discovered some great new writing voices who have since guest blogged for us.
I still have a question…
- That’s fine! Post a comment underneath.
Category: Contemporary Women Writers
Sites That Link to this Post
- Twitter Tips for Readers and Writers | Scatterbooker | December 9, 2015
- 5 Ways You Can Increase Your Blog Traffic on Twitter Hashtag Days | Paula Reed Nancarrow | March 16, 2015
- 5 Ways You Can Increase Your Blog Traffic on #MondayBlogs – Or Any Twitter Hashtag Day | Paula Reed Nancarrow | March 15, 2015
- Use These Twitter Hashtags to Grow Blog Traffic | Paula Reed Nancarrow | November 16, 2014
- Blogligations: On Breaking the Blog Award Chain | Paula Reed Nancarrow | September 21, 2014
- On Getting the #Binders Bump | Paula Reed Nancarrow | July 21, 2014
- #Binders Full of Fight Club Women | Paula Reed Nancarrow | July 13, 2014